Polypropylene conveyor rollers & drums offer a food quality alternative to stainless steel conveyor rollers at a fraction of the cost. Suitable for Drive, Tail, Snubbing and Idler applications, Polypropylene is an FDA approved material.
- Available in 50mm, 60mm, 88mm, 110mm, 125mm, 140mm, 165mm, 200mm, 225mm, 250mm, and 350mm diameter up to 2000mm face width
- Drums can be manufactured in any diameter up to 350mm.
- Integral bearings and additional double lipped oilseals (R23)
- Stainless steel bearing and circlips
- Tracking or polcord grooves. Parallel or crowned face. Multiple crowns
- Shaft machining. i.e. Keyway, flats, hole centres etc
- Food quality rubber covering or non-slip lagging
- Polypropylene shell can alternatively be Polyethylene (500 or 1000 grade), acetal or various Nylons
- Solid tapered rollers for belt or gravity bends
Want it bespoke?
All non-stock products are manufactured to your exact specifications. This is what sets us apart from the UK Stockists we supply. If you require a product manufacturing with quality in mind, please contact our sales team today on 01604 882232.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Delivery
For a more detailed shipping and delivery information please can you take a look at our Shipping & Delivery policy page which can be found here: Shipping & Delivery Policy