For heavy duty applications that demand a fully stainless steel roller, we offer a range of custom built rollers machined to suit individual customers requirements.
- Available in 25mm, 33mm, 38mm, 50mm, 63mm, 73mm, 88mm, and 100mm diameter up to 1800mm face width. This is a list of the standard tube diameters that we currently stock.
- We have the capacity to manufacture 350mm diameter up to 2000mm face width when ordering bespoke.
- 304 or 316 grade stainless steel shells and shaft
- Suitable for Drive, Tail, Snubbing and Idler applications
- Fully welded construction where applicable
- Integral bearings and additional double lipped oilseals, stainless steel bearings
- Crowned or parallel face. Multiple crowns
- Shaft machining. i.e. Keyway, flats, hole centres etc
- Food quality Rubber covering or non-slip nipple profile lagging
- Tracking or polcord grooves
- Knurled shell for improved grip on belt
Want it bespoke?
All non-stock products are manufactured to your exact specifications. This is what sets us apart from the UK Stockists we supply. If you require a product manufacturing with quality in mind, please contact our sales team today on 01604 882232.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Delivery
For a more detailed shipping and delivery information please can you take a look at our Shipping & Delivery policy page which can be found here: Shipping & Delivery Policy