Plastic Gravity Roller 30mm Diameter
- 0.12 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
Our range of plastic gravity rollers have been developed to suit a wide variety of applications and industries. Manufactured from rigid ABS food quality plastic these rollers are suitable for use within the food industry.
- WE NO LONGER SUPPLY GRAVITY ROLLERS WITH A MILD STEEL SHAFT
- WE NO LONGER SUPPLY GRAVITY ROLLERS IN THE COLOUR GREY
- Please Note: Where an 8mm Shaft Diameter is used the Shaft Extensions on spring loaded rollers only will be 13mm each side not 15mm
- Rollers are manufactured from Food quality rigid ABS tube
- Acetal end roller bearings with stainless steel balls. Fully corrosion resistant
As standard all rollers are provided with a spring loaded spindle with a 15mm Shaft extension both sides of the roller. We also offer the following alternatives:
- Drilled and tapped (Spindle fixed in roller) or Threaded ends (loose shaft)
- Ends drilled for wire or flatted in line
- Loose or Fixed shaft
- Grooved plastic rollers option for line shaft conveyors
- We can manufacture multiple rollers on one common shaft
- All of our Gravity Rollers are made in-house and can be made to your specifications
Want it bespoke?
All non-stock products are manufactured to your exact specifications. This is what sets us apart from the UK Stockists we supply. If you require a product manufacturing with quality in mind, please contact our sales team today on 01604 882232.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Delivery
For a more detailed shipping and delivery information please can you take a look at our Shipping & Delivery policy page which can be found here: Shipping & Delivery Policy