Where polypropylene rollers of a small diameter may flex over a fairly wide conveyor width we offer a range of Aluminium conveyor rollers & drums with anodised shells as a further option. These rollers are considerably cheaper than the stainless steel alternatives.
- Available in 25mm, 38mm, 50mm, 63mm, 75mm, 100mm, 125mm, and 150 mm diameter up to 1800 mm face width.
- We have the capacity to manufacture 350mm diameter up to 2000mm face width when ordering bespoke.
- Anodised finish
- Suitable for Drive, Tail, Snubbing and Idler applications
- Integral bearings and additional double lipped oilseals or complete stainless steel bearings
- Crowned or parallel face. Multiple crowns
- Shaft machining. i.e. Keyway, flats, hole centres etc
- Food quality Rubber covering or non-slip nipple profile lagging
- Tracking or polcord grooves
Want it bespoke?
All non-stock products are manufactured to your exact specifications. This is what sets us apart from the UK Stockists we supply. If you require a product manufacturing with quality in mind, please contact our sales team today on 01604 882232.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Delivery
For a more detailed shipping and delivery information please can you take a look at our Shipping & Delivery policy page which can be found here: Shipping & Delivery Policy