Stainless Steel Gravity Roller 38mm Diameter
- 0.42 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
We provide a range of Stainless Steel Gravity Rollers to suit a wide variety of applications. As with the plastic gravity rollers we manufacture in-house and can tailor your rollers to suit individual requirements.
- Please Note: Where an 8mm Shaft Diameter is used the Shaft Extensions on spring loaded rollers only will be 13mm each side not 15mm
- Rollers are available in ¾" (19.1 mm), 1" (25.4 mm), 1 1/8" (28.58 mm), 1 ½" (38.1 mm) and 2" (50.8 mm) diameter
- Acetal end roller bearings with stainless steel balls
- Easy to remove / replace
- Corrosion resistant
As standard all rollers are provided with a spring loaded spindle with a 15mm Shaft extension both sides of the roller. We also offer the following alternatives:
- Drilled and tapped or threaded ends
- Ends drilled for wire
- Loose or Fixed shaft
- Option of 304 or 316 grade Stainless Steel tube and spindle
- Anti static option
- All of our Gravity Rollers are made in-house and can be made to your specifications
Want it bespoke?
All non-stock products are manufactured to your exact specifications. This is what sets us apart from the UK Stockists we supply. If you require a product manufacturing with quality in mind, please contact our sales team today on 01604 882232.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Delivery
For a more detailed shipping and delivery information please can you take a look at our Shipping & Delivery policy page which can be found here: Shipping & Delivery Policy